Think implementing Universal Associates is too complicated for your financial institution?
We've got the case studies, strategies, technologies, and branch designs to make these unicorns thrive—and we're sharing it all in this fast-paced session!
You'll hear stories from other financial institutions who've successfully executed a Universal process, along with what it takes to support this staffing model. You’ll even walk away with an achievable road map for implementing Universal Associates in your own branch network.
Join the webinar to learn:
• Real examples of financial institutions who’ve gone Universal effectively
• The challenges of implementing Universal Associates and roadblocks you may need to overcome
• Winning strategies to maximize benefits like amplified staff efficiency, increased cross-sell ratios, meaningful staff interactions and higher client satisfaction
• What skills, competencies and personality types make up the perfect Universal Associate
• How to best prepare your staff and branch for this new model (before it goes live!)
Who should watch?
• Retail Banking Professionals
• C-Level Financial Executives (CEOs, COO, CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, CROs)
Cody Willis - CFM Jason Sletten – DBSI